Focus on electrical engineering / mechatronics
Service technician in mechanical engineering, Thüringen, Germany
We are looking for you to set up a service center for SAACKE grinding machines as well as for the care and maintenance of our constantly growing SAACKE machine park at the earliest possible date.
- Implementation of repairs, maintenance and commissioning on our worldwide used tool grinding machines and machining centers in Germany and abroad (ie also the independent planning of assemblies, coordination of appointments, delivery of repaired machines to customers etc.)
- Technical advice to our customers and support in the event of problems and malfunctions (for example regarding preventive maintenance)
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting on our tool grinding machines and machining centers (especially on machine controls and drives)
- Performing software updates and eliminating simple software errors on PLC controls; Retrofitting of machines and machining centers according to customer requirements (such as steady rest, pick-up system, tailstock, etc.)
- Creating documentation, e.g. Maintenance logs, measurement and error logs
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic or a similar field of study, a subsequent training as a technician or a master would be an advantage, but is not a condition
- Several years of professional experience in after-sales service as well as in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge in mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Practical knowledge in electrics and electronics (PLC) as well as CNC drives are an advantage
- Safe handling of MS Office applications, fitness in PC technology and good English skills
- Strong service and customer orientation and the willingness for regular worldwide travel
We offer you a performance-based remuneration based on the metal collective agreement. If you are looking for a team-oriented way of working and very good personal development opportunities, please send us your complete application documents by post or by e-mail as a PDF file (5 MB max.).
We are happy to provide you with advance telephone information.